Odds and Ends indeed !!!

goldfish emergency Forums gfe FORUM Odds and Ends Goldfish non Related Odds and Ends indeed !!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Katrina911

this could cover anything from crazy weather lazy pets politics best potato recipes bad hair cuts news announcers who look like clowns and views on having opinions that differ from main stream. :yahoo: :scratch:

Venus
      Keymaster

I did reread this over and over again, and finally, I got it 😉

Katrina911

I dont know where the reread comment came from :scratch: So I’ll start with bad hair cuts. So the lil place I went to where you get a discount after 10 visits has gone out of business when I was going to get my discounted doo done. Probably for the best because they kept cutting my hair WAY TOO SHORT !!! The quest continues for a quality cut at a good price. :unsure:

Venus
      Keymaster

That’s weird. The reread comment is in your signature section. I’ll check it out

Ah…I’ve paid as much as $75 for a hair cut, and that was close to thirty years ago. It was really no better than a cheap cut, and no one could do it the way I wanted it done. I once asked a woman to feather the sides, and when I looked in the mirror, the sides were blunt cut. Wonderful I told her. LOL

I cut my own hair now. I have a trim comb, but mostly use hair cutting scissors or pinking sheers, whichever I can find first. If I can’t find one or the other, I look for the break knife. Whatever works; right? :whistle:

Venus
      Keymaster

I deleted the reread, but you can go to your profile and add any signature you like…if you like or leave it blank

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been going to the same woman, Wendy, for my hair for 20 plus years. It’s a bit of a drive now that I’ve moved, but worth it. She does my cut, color, foil and style for $45. She has never raised her price and I’m grateful. Still, I hate going because it’s a half day venture and I hate all the chemicals so I put it off as long as possible.

Katrina911

I couldn’t see where I could add or change my sig – I had a boy look :unsure:

I had a great hairdresser in Queensland and saame deal cut colour foils eyebrows all for @ 110. In this little 2 horse town they either charge $75- 100 for a cut or $35. I’ve embraced the grey so no more colours for now. I found the colours they are using look very fake these days so count me out.

Venus
      Keymaster

Years ago, I worked at a distinqished country club, and one of the gals there suggested I dye my hair. It was 35 to 40% gray at the time. For the longest time I resisted, but finally I caved, and went a reddish brown. It was beautiful alright, but not on me. I haven’t dyed my hair since. I started going gray at the age of 25, or noticed it then. It seems like my natural hair color to me. Besides, my hair is silver, not gray B-)

Tell me what you want your sig to be and I’ll fix it for you

Katrina911

my hair was mousey brown soI wanted burgundy or violet but am happy with salt n pepper now. My sig….hmmmmm how about FISH ROOL :good:

Venus
      Keymaster

You have moxy :good:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes you do! :yahoo:

Katrina911

I tried going blonde to embrace the silver coming thru but it was more a tinge of green …..

OH NO ! how do you treat moxy ?!? Garlic and aloe or cinnamon and sparkles no no ummm parsley and Danish !!!! :wacko: 😉

Venus
      Keymaster

No, a bottle of wine. That will take care of all that moxy. After a full bottle, you won’t care what color your hair is :wacko:

Katrina911

or in a pinch…. egg nog !

Anonymous
      Inactive

lolol! For moxy, take 2 mai tais and call me in the morning. :good:

Katrina911

best way I know to get moxy Cricket !!! lol :whistle:

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.