goldfish swollen

/Tag:goldfish swollen

Goldfish swollen body indicates kidney failure. Kidneys slow or cease to function when damaged. The body retains fluids, causing bloat. Organ failure is due to abuse of chemicals, salts or poison. The industry sells a lot of products to keep our fish healthy. Ironically, most of them cause more harm than good

The water treatment we use to keep our fish safe from chlorine or toxins created in the cycle are dangerous chemicals. The medications we buy at the pet shop are the same, dangerous chemicals

It’s close to a miracle for a fish to survive the pet shops, however, after purchase, it’s chances of survival lessen even more. The average goldfish has a life span of 3 to 6 months. Those fish that survive the pet shops negligence and our ignorance will be lucky to make it for another three years. The ones that due will probably die from organ failure

The industry relies more and more on chemicals, and we oblige them by buy it. The best method of goldfish is keeping an organic ecosystem. One that doesn’t include chemicals

Keep your fish naturally. For every ailment there’s a natural cure that improves the fish and its environment

Diagnose symptoms and treat

Goldfish Bloated

By | 2020-08-05T06:19:20-05:00 October 26th, 2016|Categories: Default Category|Tags: , , , |

Goldfish bloated may be suffering from organ failure Buy the book Goldfish bloated is a symptom caused by kidney failure. Organ failure is common in the industry due to the overuse of salt and chemicals in the industry. The breeders use these products to reduce the risk of bad bacteria and parasite infection. The goldfish keeper uses the same products for the very same reasons. In most cases it's unnecessary. A healthy ecosystem depends on water that is rich in mineral value and heavily oxygenated Goldfish bloated If your goldfish bloated and mushy to the touch it may be suffering from kidney failure If your goldfish turning yellow it may be suffering from liver failure Goldfish turning yellow Goldfish or Koi water has excellent value before starting treatment. The water is free of salts and medications. Instead of using medication made up of chemical, opt for natural treatments. The last thing a fish suffering from organ failure needs is more chemicals in the bloodstream. These product push fish over the edge Perform the life saving 911 water change Salt is magical, however, less is more. Salt should be used as a bath for emergencies or as a periodical treatment for infection. Keeping a constant saline solution in aquarium or pond water; a mistake many goldfish keepers make. Salt destroys bad bacteria and parasites, although both will quickly build resistance Goldfish swollen Poison is abused in the goldfish industry. Made up of dangerous chemicals, even the water treatment we use can injure our fish. Water treatment is a necessary evil. Many of us must use it to convert chlorine and chloramines. We must rely on it during a spike in the cycle, however, this is when we get into trouble Toxins are not eliminated by the use of water treatment. We refer to them as 'converted' although this isn't the case either. Water treatment bonds to the substance in question, keeping it from harming our fish. Because they're still present, they can be measured for a test result. New fish keepers continue dosing, thinking the toxin still a threat Goldfish that have been poisoned need healthy water that is rich in mineral value topped with a remedy for cleansing the blood. Combine excellent water with natural remedies, and a sick fish has a fighting change. Organ failure often leads to infection due to the weakened immune system. Natural antibiotics should be used as a preventative Refer to: 10 Steps to Goldfish Koi Keeping Organ Failure Recommend using: Oop Boost Dandy Remedy Back to Diagnose symptoms and treat All rights Author: Brenda Rand

Skip to toolbar