Goldfish emergency stuff

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Venus
      Keymaster

Goldfish emergency stuff

Some of you older members may not be able to log in due to the new profile required. Go to your profile; Howdy top right corner of page, and click on profile. IN the howdy section you’ll be notified when anyone of any activity on the site that pertains to all members or just you

You’ll find your dashboard located top right hand corner of page. Just click on your user name after logging in

Our stats have been added to bottom left hand corner of page

Goldfish emergency stuff

There’s a lot stuff to get used to for sure, but before long you will have learned the basic navigation and be searching for stuff to do. We hope to get expressive faces in the forum soon, but not much left to do.

At this time we have a great spot to comment on the bottom of front page. You can also find out whose online, see latest topics and posts as well

Post here if you’re having trouble finding or doing something, and I’ll try to help

We have most of the bugs worked out of the site now, but if you’re still having trouble joining please contact me, and I’ll create a new membership for you, Venus

Goldfish emergency stuff

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.