Goldfish TV

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      theo75
      Participant

Goldfish TV

I finally set up a cellphone to broadcast my goldies LIVE on Goldfish TV for all to see.
      Also a great way to sit back and relax just by watching goldfish doing their goldfish business.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1MYGNvyVnqLGw

You can use the link to view it on your smart phone via the periscope app or on your desktop. Its live and in color/sound.

Feedback is always appreciated

Goldfish TV

Venus
      Keymaster

I love the concept. Not sure where you want to take this, but I know there’s a market; no, not for people to watch your fish, but for other goldfish. Most people want to watch their own fish, unless of course they have no fish. I’ve heard of some tv stations where you can watch a fire burning in a fireplace, so why not a goldfish tank. Of course, there’s a good chance it’s already been done. If it hasn’t; go for it

We’ve had several members tell us their fish watched tv. My fish are in a stock tank, so their view is limited, but if they were in an aquarium, and I was going to leave the tv on for them, I would want a close up shot of the fish, and maybe switch from one tank to another. It’s also possible they would enjoy seeing worms dancing through the water or bugs on the surface of a pond. I’m quite certain they would be hypnotized by small fry darting to and fro LOL

Yes, you may have something there

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t watch it because the app isn’t available for Windows.

theo75
        Participant

Yeah you need the app on a Android or Iphone.
        You can check the current link for the next 24 hours after the live broadcasts ends, you can just follow the channel via twitter @goldievisiontv. Then you can be notified when the channel goes live.
        https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YqKDazEjwoGV
        The links also work on your desktop or mac.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.