Hello from Sunny Florida!

goldfish emergency Forums gfe FORUM GFE MEMBERS ONLY GFE Introductions Hello from Sunny Florida!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nanu

A big hello from sunny Florida

Thought I’d drop in and give a hello from Sunny Florida. Been computerless for a bit and signing on via a tiny screen (phone) is just not for me, so I satisfied myself with occasional visits as a guest 🙂

Just re-registered since my old ID/password wasn’t working. Can’t get rid of me that easy!

Love the new look, Venus! Welcome to WordPress! I love it here 🙂

Thought I’d say “Hi” and let you know that Niles and Frasier are still alive and kicking. I think the last you heard of them we had bought a 55 gal tank for them.

While we’ve been fine all this time, just this last week we had to move from our old apt to a new one and the move was a bit traumatic for all of us. ‘Nuff to say, Frasier tested out whether or not he was all-terrain and found he may not be… Anyway, I’m in the middle of testing and changing water at the moment, but I’ll tell you more about it later, if you wanna hear it. 🙂

Hope everyone’s having a great holiday season!

Nanu

Hello from sunny Florida

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey, nanu! Nice to see you and hope you’ll be back with more news about Niles and Frazier. (lolo)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.