Goldfish Koi health issues and ailments
Goldfish Koi health issues may be caused by a variety of reasons. The water quality may be poor; low in oxygen and or mineral value. Issues may be related to toxins produced in the nitrogen cycle, or improper feeding habits. Whatever your fish’s issues, copy and past the questions below into your post, and answer each one if possible, and we’ll advise accordingly. Thanks for sharing with goldfish emergency
Goldfish Koi health issues
Cut and paste the following questions in your post
If you don’t know the answer, that’s okay, write N/A
- What are your water parameters GH, KH, pH, temperature, ammonia, nitrite and nitrates
- Describe your set up (size, height, filters and pumps, substrate, decorations)
- How many inches of goldfish do you have collectively?
- Is your fish house enclosed?
- What and how often do you feed?
- Describe maintenance routine
- Have you used medications or salt recently?
- Do you understand the nitrogen cycle?
- Describe behavior and or symptoms
- How long have you had your fish and or fish house set up?
Please log in to submit content!
Return to gfe Forum Blog
Scroll down to view other posts in Goldfish Health Issues category